At TCell, we aim to deliver top quality clinical data by employing latest technology, standard processes and experienced data management team. Our team has decades of experience in managing clinical data from Phase I to IV in different Electronic data capture systems and legacy paper CRF models across several therapeutic areas.
- We employ CDISC certified and CDASH compliant cost-efficient standard electronic data capture (EDC) solutions that help deliver high quality data.
- Our reporting tools offer comprehensive reports that help improve productivity during study conduct and database locks.
- Our technology also supports ongoing data review and risk based monitoring that ensures compliance of SOPs and enables reductions in research costs.
- we are able to start-up studies within 4-8 weeks
Data management team:
Our deep understanding of operational aspects of clinical trial and therapeutic areas has helped deliver quality data consistently. We offer complete data management services that include:
- Selection and building Electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) and sophisticated validation checks
- Establish comprehensive data management and data handling plans
- Investigator meeting presentations and training
- Setting of third party vendors
- Ongoing third party and SAE reconciliation
- Industry standard clinical coding
- Support interim and DMC data base snapshots
- Quality and efficient database lock